0 Items (Empty)
Recently Viewed Items
Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is currently empty. If you would like to make a purchase today, add items to your shopping cart.
04/01/2014 11:09:01 AM:
Here is a list of fireworks demo nights for 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks around the US with a free sample o...
This is part of the Pyrotechnic Reference Series. Lecture Notes for Pyrotechnic Chemistry are the class notes for a three-day course on Pyrotechnic Chemistry. The Course Notes assume only minimal levels of understanding of Chemistry and Pyrotechnics. Each 8-1/2"x11" page contains a pair of photocopy-reduced viewgraphs from the course lectures. The text was revised in February 2005 and contains over 440 viewgraphs that include many illustrations and tables. Each viewgraph of text is intended to be complete enough for the reader to be able to understand the subject being discussed. The cover price is US 90.00.
The course outline lists the topics covered:
1. Basic Chemical Principles
2. Pyrotechnic Chemistry, Ignition and Propagation
3. Pyrotechnic Primes and Priming
4. Factors Affecting Burn Rate
5. Aspects of Pyrotechnic Burning
6. Physical Basis for Colored Light Production
7. Chemistry of Colored Flame
8. Chemistry of Sparks, Glitter and Strobe
9. Pyrotechnic Smoke and Noise
10. Approaches to Formulation Development
11. Pyrotechnic Sensitivity
12.Pyrotechnic Hazard Management