0 Items (Empty)
Recently Viewed Items
Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is currently empty. If you would like to make a purchase today, add items to your shopping cart.
04/01/2014 03:09:01 PM:
Here is a list of fireworks demo nights for 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks around the US with a free sample o...
Journal of Pyrotechnics Issue #27, Winter, 2008:
Keeping you up to date with the latest developments:
1. Copper in Pyrotechnics
2. The Debris Hazard from Fireworks Held in Steel ISO Containers
3. Movement Dynamics of Firework Shells Fired from Mortars
4. Comparison of 6-DOF Trajectory Model with Modified Linear Theory for Bullets
5. Metal-Fluorocarbon Pyrolants: VIII.1 Behavior of Burn Rate and Radiometric Performance of two Magnesium/Teflon/Viton (MTV) Formulations upon Addition of Graphite
6. A Thermokinetic Model for the Combustion of Strobe Composition
8. Sound Level Analysis of Firecrackers
For today only, it's free, but you have to buy two more journals. But they are deeply discounted, too.