0 Items (Empty)
Recently Viewed Items
Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is currently empty. If you would like to make a purchase today, add items to your shopping cart.
04/01/2014 03:09:01 PM:
Here is a list of fireworks demo nights for 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks around the US with a free sample o...
Journal of Pyrotechnics Issue #22, Winter, 2005:
1. Interior Pressure in the Mortar and Motion of a No. 3 Shell in a Fireworks Shot
2. A Prediction of Aerial Shell and Comet Trajectories Using SHELLCALC©
3. Reaction propagation between fireworks shells and compositions confined in steel pipes
4. Thermodynamic and Spectroscopic Analysis of a Simple Lilac Flame Composition
5. A Thrust and Impulse Study of Guanidinium Azo-Tetrazolateas a Fuel Additive for Hybrid Rocket Motor
6. Pressure in a Mortar and Estimation of Muzzle Velocity of Expelled Stars
7. Notes on chlorinated rubber and some other chlorine donors