0 Items (Empty)
Recently Viewed Items
Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is currently empty. If you would like to make a purchase today, add items to your shopping cart.
04/01/2014 11:09:01 AM:
Here is a list of fireworks demo nights for 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks around the US with a free sample o...
Journal of Pyrotechnics Issue #16, Winter, 2002:
1. Evaluation of the Hazards Posed by High Energy Bangers Part 2: Damage to Hand Simulants
2. Thermodynamic Modeling of High-Temperature Systems
3. Test Burn of a Temporary Fireworks Stand
4. Accidents and their Role in Aiding the Management of Health and Safety in Pyrotechnics Manufacture
5. Thermodynamics of Black Powder and Aerodynamics of Propelled Aerial Shells
6. Effect of Ultrasound on Single-Base Propellants for Pyrotechnic Purposes
7. The Effects of External Fire on Fireworks Stored in Steel ISO Transport Containers
8. Application of Hydroxyl (OH) Radical Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy to Rocket Plumes