0 Items (Empty)
Recently Viewed Items
Your Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is currently empty. If you would like to make a purchase today, add items to your shopping cart.
04/01/2014 03:09:01 PM:
Here is a list of fireworks demo nights for 1.4 and 1.3 fireworks around the US with a free sample o...
Pyrotechnic Chemistry is a CD on the chemistry of pyrotechnics, published by the Journal of Pyrotechnics. Authored by 13 renowned pyrotechnic researchers; over 400 pages with a cover price of US 95.00 all on a CD!
1. Introduction to Pyrotechnic Chemistry by D. R. Dillehay.
2. Chemical Components of Fireworks Compositions by T. Shimizu.
3. An Introduction to Chemical Thermodynamics by B. Sturman.
4. Pyrotechnic Ignition and Propagation: A Review by K. L. & B. J. Kosanke.
5. Control of Pyrotechnic Burn Rate by K. L. & B. J. Kosanke .
6. Our Present Knowledge of the Chemistry of Black Powder by I. von Maltitz.
7. Pyrotechnic Primes and Priming by K. L. & B. J. Kosanke.
8. Pyrotechnic Delays and Thermal Sources by M. A. Wilson & R. J. Hancox.
9. The Chemistry of Colored Flame by K. L. & B. J. Kosanke.
10. Illuminants and Illuminant Research by D. R. Dillehay.
11. Propellant Chemistry by N. Kubota.
12. Principles of Solid Rocket Motor Design by N. Kubota.
13. Pyrotechnic Spark Generation by B. J. & K. L. Kosanke and C. Jennings-White.
14. Glitter Chemistry by C. Jennings-White.
15. Strobe Chemistry by C. Jennings-White.
16. A Study of the Combustion Behaviour of Pyrotechnic Whistle Devices (Acoustic and Chemical Factors) by M. Podlesak and M. A. Wilson.
17. Sensitiveness of Pyrotechnic Compositions by D. Chapman.
18. Hazardous Chemical Combinations: A Discussion by C. Jennings-White and K. L. Kosanke.
19. Assessing the Risks - Suggestions for a Consistent Semi-Quantified Approach by T. Smith